Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Interior Photo of Ford Fusion Energi
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:28 pm 

I found some interior pics of Ford Fusion Energi for the Ford Fusion Energi Forum.

Post subject: Re: Interior Photo of Ford Fusion Energi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:39 pm 

Cool pictures! Living up to its feul expectation or not, Fusion Energi is great looking car, no doubt there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 am 

There has been lots of online criticism of Ford's MyTouch system and how it's integrated into the dash, but I like what Ford has done in the Fusion.

The touch screen is in the center of the dash, and it's flush mounted - it looks like it was meant to be there, rather than just plunked in whatever space they had in the Fusion Energi Dash.

I'm curious to know what the shifter and console on the Energi will look like since it will have different 'options' than the manual or standard transmission do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 am 

I have one more interior pictures of Fusion Energi for Fusion Energi Forum.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:32 am 

The one funny thing is that I think the Prius took advantage a lot more of having a hybrid car to import the futuristic look into the console, but Ford did not do that so much with the Fusion Energi. It looks remarkably like an ordinary car. I guess maybe that's what they were shooting for.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:42 pm 

I really like these pictures of the interior for the Ford Fusion Energi. Are they actually going to produce any models with this interior?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 am 

zackreynolds wrote:
I really like these pictures of the interior for the Ford Fusion Energi. Are they actually going to produce any models with this interior?

Great pics, really like the red leather interior, looks a little bit like a Ferrari.

I don't understand what's with the complaints of the MyTouch system I mean this is one of the better compositioned dashboards I have ever seen and Ford can be really proud of what they are doing with Fusion Energi.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 pm 

[quote="zackreynolds"]I really like these pictures of the interior for the Ford Fusion Energi. Are they actually going to produce any models with this interior?

quote]

This Red Brick Leather Interior is an option for model year 2014. Order banks opened on 4/19 and it looks like first models will roll out in July/August.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 am 

klaus wrote:
There has been lots of online criticism of Ford's MyTouch system and how it's integrated into the dash, but I like what Ford has done in the Fusion.

The touch screen is in the center of the dash, and it's flush mounted - it looks like it was meant to be there, rather than just plunked in whatever space they had in the Fusion Energi Dash.

I'm curious to know what the shifter and console on the Energi will look like since it will have different 'options' than the manual or standard transmission do.

The Energi center console looks just the same. The only variation is the buttons you see on the right of the gear selector. The Energi has three: EV mode button, Fuel Door release, and Active Park Assist if you've ordered that option.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 am 

One more remark about the OP's photos, the aluminum pedal covers were dropped from the Hybrid/Energi Titanium vehicles. MSRP reduced by $100 to compensate.