Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2014 Fusion Energi
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 am 

We can finally order the 2013 Fusion Energi, but delivery is now going to be in April or later. By then it will only be a couple months before any Ford announcements on the details on the 2014 Fusion Energi.

I'd like to order 2013, but I think I'd regret not waiting a few months for a better price or wait for any 2014 Fusion Energi news. Ford could announce a big price drop, or news of a redesigned battery pack arrangement. I'd like to see the battery arrangement changed which gives back some trunk and pass-through space.

Right now there are no real factory incentives for the Fusion Energi, so the best you can expect to pay on a purchase is dealer invoice (whick includes destination charges) plus $500. So on a purchase in California, your talking about a $40K car out the door, with about $5K back in state rebate and federal tax credit. Factory incentives may show up this Summer if dealer inventories show a slowdown in sales.

Even if you place an order now with your dealer, your order might not be placed in priority as the factory may be filling advanced dealer orders to populate dealer showrooms.

Post subject: Re: 2014 Fusion Energi
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:13 pm 

I thought the Fusion Energi you could buy right now was being called a '2014' model?!!

Post subject: Re: 2014 Fusion Energi
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:30 am 

I actually will take the looks of the Fusion over the Accord Plug-In Hybrid,that front from a distance looks like the Camry/Avalon Mixed together. I'm not the guy who likes to drive a hybrid, I like to speed way to much.

hsc part 2 result multan