Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ford Expects 900 Plug-in Hybrid Dealers by Spring
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Ford is expecting to have 900 certified Ford dealers carrying the Focus Electric and plug-in hybrid C-MAX Energi, and later this year, the Fusion Energi.

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/07/ford-expects-900-dealers-for-its-plug-ins-by-the-spring/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ford Expects 900 Plug-in Hybrid Dealers by Spring
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm
Posts: 14
900 dealers all over the world or in USA only? I mean only 900 dealers all over the world for Fusion Energi seems a little less.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ford Expects 900 Plug-in Hybrid Dealers by Spring
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:20 am
Posts: 1
That's good! Thirteen major companies and 8 stakeholder groups have signed on to take the U.S. Department of Energy's brand new Workplace Charging Challenge. That effort encourages the installation of plug-in electric vehicle charging stations at places of work. The DOE wants to multiply the amount of such stations by ten in the next five years. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ford Expects 900 Plug-in Hybrid Dealers by Spring
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Fort Collins, CO
energifan wrote:
900 dealers all over the world or in USA only? I mean only 900 dealers all over the world for Fusion Energi seems a little less.


That is the number of dealers certified to sell hybrid cars like the Fusion Energi in the USA only. I'm not sure how many there are worldwide.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ford Expects 900 Plug-in Hybrid Dealers by Spring
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 pm
Posts: 8
jayblood wrote:
That's good! Thirteen major companies and 8 stakeholder groups have signed on to take the U.S. Department of Energy's brand new Workplace Charging Challenge. That effort encourages the installation of plug-in electric vehicle charging stations at places of work. The DOE] wants to multiply the amount of such stations by ten in the next five years. :D


So is your point that there will be so many charging stations that people will want to buy more EVs, so it is good that Ford is expanding its dealer network for selling the Fusion Energi?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ford Expects 900 Plug-in Hybrid Dealers by Spring
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Fort Collins, CO
newatev wrote:
jayblood wrote:
That's good! Thirteen major companies and 8 stakeholder groups have signed on to take the U.S. Department of Energy's brand new Workplace Charging Challenge. That effort encourages the installation of plug-in electric vehicle charging stations at places of work. The DOE] wants to multiply the amount of such stations by ten in the next five years. :D


So is your point that there will be so many charging stations that people will want to buy more EVs, so it is good that Ford is expanding its dealer network for selling the Fusion Energi?

More charging stations and the Fusion Energi will be more readily available.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
cron
© Ford Fusion Energi Forum - part of the MyElectricCarForums.com Group