Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2015 fusion energi brake booster issue
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:54 pm 

took delivery on my 2015 fusion energi titanium on 12/26/14. 2000 miles later on 3/3/15 everytime i press on the brake it make this loud vibration that is obviously an electronic thing...not related to pads or rotors and such.. call my dealer from the car to schedule an appointment to get it fixed...they tell me i have a 2 weeks wait for an appointment..i say "really" I have a brake issue and you cant even look at it for 2 weeks? is ford looking for lawsuits? hang up, call another dealer. they say bring it right in..drop it off, they say itll be ready tomorrow...next day comes, sorry but the part is on back order (brake booster) and we have no idea when it will be in..are you kidding? have one overnited from the plant, oh we cant do that.take one off the 50 cars you have on the lot, oh we cant do that either.and your gonna have to get a rental approved from ford...five days later i finally get a rental...well its been 3 weeks now and they still dont have the part..one more week and i get to file for a lemon law...cant wait...ill will never step foot in a ford dealership ever again once this is over...absolutely the WORST service I have ever had from any manufacturer bar none.. hope nobody else has this headache..if you havent purchased one yet...dont!

update 4/7/15
30days are up, they still have my car and are still unable fix it saying that the brake booster is still on back order....filing a lemon law case asap.. :evil:
update 4/14/15
still no part, still no car...same song and dance about part on back order....calling a lawyer..