Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ford Fusion Energi Gets Top Safety Rating
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:48 pm 

Its time to rejoice for Fusion Energi Forum because Fusion Energi has received highest safety rating!!
http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/100083/ ... ety-rating

Post subject: Re: Ford Fusion Energi Gets Top Safety Rating
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:56 pm 

rob wrote:
Its time to rejoice for Fusion Energi Forum because Fusion Energi has received highest safety rating!!

This is tremendously important news for Fusions sales numbers, I mean I can't even remember how much people told me that their next car is going to be nothing short then a 5 star security rated car. I'm really happy that Fusion energi is one of those cars because that is definitely something I will also value when buying a car.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:35 am 

cosby wrote:
rob wrote:

This is tremendously important news for Fusions sales numbers, I mean I can't even remember how much people told me that their next car is going to be nothing short then a 5 star security rated car. I'm really happy that Fusion energi is one of those cars because that is definitely something I will also value when buying a car.

Security really does mean a lot nowaday, it really perplexes me how the view on car safety has changed in the last decade because it wasn't that important before but now it's almost on top of everyone's list.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 am 

Well it makes sense, we have been drilled with info on driving deaths and accidents so this is a reaction to all that.

Fusion Energi definitely needed the five star rating as insurance of quality.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm 

I'm not surprised at all. Fusion Energi is a very impressive car and from previous Fusion Energi Forum articles it can be seen that it is getting well deserved attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:01 pm 

Hey! New to the Fusion Energi Forum.

I was going to overlook this topic, only because I thought "well, yeah." I mean, if it didn't they wouldn't have a market for their car, right? When we're talking the mid-size market, which my husband and I are looking or our family, safety is one of those we look at.

It's not something you really think about, though, until you see the ratings. Thanks for posting!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:24 pm 

BobbyJoe wrote:
Hey! New to the Fusion Energi Forum.

I was going to overlook this topic, only because I thought "well, yeah." I mean, if it didn't they wouldn't have a market for their car, right? When we're talking the mid-size market, which my husband and I are looking or our family, safety is one of those we look at.

It's not something you really think about, though, until you see the ratings. Thanks for posting!

Now that I think about it there is hardly any car that doesn't have a 5 star rating

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:07 am 

It's true. When they don't get one, though, you can bet someone is on them about it.

I suppose not everyone is looking for safety, but when they're marketing the Ford Fusion Energi as a family sedan, it makes sense.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:41 am 

StanTheMan wrote:
It's true. When they don't get one, though, you can bet someone is on them about it.

I suppose not everyone is looking for safety, but when they're marketing the Ford Fusion Energi as a family sedan, it makes sense.

I agree it's practically a necessity for a car like the Fusion Energi