Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Forbes: 2013 Ford Fusion Energi Test Drive And Review
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:13 pm 

Great review from Forbes, I think this is the most thoroughly made one yet

Ford’s Fusion got a total makeover for 2013, based on the popular European Mondeo. Four unique powertrains have been available for the four-door sedan: a 2.5-liter Duratec inline four-cylinder; a 1.6-liter EcoBoost; a 2.0-liter EcoBoost; and a gas-electric hybrid. Now, Ford has unveiled the Fusion Energi, a plug-in hybrid that can run in EV mode for up to 21 miles on a charge.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonfogels ... in-and-go/

Post subject: Re: Forbes: 2013 Ford Fusion Energi Test Drive And Review
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 am 

cosby wrote:

Ford’s Fusion got a total makeover for 2013, based on the popular European Mondeo. Four unique powertrains have been available for the four-door sedan: a 2.5-liter Duratec inline four-cylinder; a 1.6-liter EcoBoost; a 2.0-liter EcoBoost; and a gas-electric hybrid. Now, Ford has unveiled the Fusion Energi, a plug-in hybrid that can run in EV mode for up to 21 miles on a charge.

love the review thanks for sharing it with us Cosby...

I was not aware that Ford fusion had four power-train options for this car, I thought there were only two.That will definitely make my decision of which one to choose a lot harder. does anybody know the difference between power-trains?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:20 am 

Daniel wrote:
cosby wrote:

love the review thanks for sharing it with us Cosby...

I was not aware that Ford fusion had four power-train options for this car, I thought there were only two.That will definitely make my decision of which one to choose a lot harder. does anybody know the difference between power-trains?

I'm also pretty sure that this is the first place I saw that info, that just goes to show how professional Forbes is and also it says a lot about Ford Fusions ability to impress such a pro reviewer.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:02 pm 

I agree with you. It is the most through review of Fusion Energi review I've so far read in the forum. Besides it is fair and valuable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:02 pm 

That's a great review indeed. In fact its best I've read on Fusion Energi Forum so far.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:15 pm 

It's nice to see a positive review, which the Ford Fusion Energy has had a good string of, and Forbes is a good source of praise or censure.

It's a pretty balanced review, too! Thanks for posting it for us!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:58 pm 

StanTheMan wrote:
It's nice to see a positive review, which the Ford Fusion Energy has had a good string of, and Forbes is a good source of praise or censure.

It's a pretty balanced review, too! Thanks for posting it for us!

No problem StanTheMan, and welcome to the Ford Fusion Enerfi forum hope you stick around!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:04 am 

Thanks! I think I will.

I like how the article talked about the technology that goes into the Ford Fusion Energi. When you're sitting in an Energi, you want to feel like you're in the 21st Century, and I like that.

It's a shame that everyone uses the small trunk as their caveat. I can understand it. It is small, but buying a car for the trunk is like buying a car for the cup holders. Well, that's totally true, but, it's such a secondary thing, I think. It's important if you have a lot to carry.