Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ford’s new Fusion plug-in hybrid bows in San Francisco
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:56 pm 

Fusion Energi is a hit in San Francisco. According to this article I found it is doing great in there.
http://blog.sfgate.com/topdown/2013/03/ ... francisco/

Post subject: Re: Ford’s new Fusion plug-in hybrid bows in San Francisco
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 am 

carcrazy wrote:
Fusion Energi is a hit in San Francisco. According to this article I found it is doing great in there.
http://blog.sfgate.com/topdown/2013/03/ ... francisco/

Good news for the Fusion ENergi but I don't think it's surprising since the Bay area is really into EVs of any kind so this was definitely expected in the treehuggers capital of the world. Gotta love'em.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 am 

They obviously have some style there...

It's a very good sign seeing these kind of pr.ordering numbers fir the Fusion Energi all over the board it means that the next series will be better quality wise.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:21 am 

Daniel wrote:

It's a very good sign seeing these kind of pr.ordering numbers fir the Fusion Energi all over the board it means that the next series will be better quality wise.

Why do you think pre-ordering numbers will affect how the Ford Fusion will pan out?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:36 am 

cosby wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Why do you think pre-ordering numbers will affect how the Ford Fusion will pan out?

Well it's kind of a thing in the auto-industry if they see that the pre-ordering numbers for a certain model are great, like Fusion Energi's, then they start engineering the next model a lot sooner because they can be sure that the market for that kind of a vehicle exists.

I mean it's not a rule or anything but it's usually the way it done

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 pm 

It was only a matter of time. Fusion Energi was bound to become popular. When you make something good, people will accept it no matter what.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 pm 

rob wrote:
It was only a matter of time. Fusion Energi was bound to become popular. When you make something good, people will accept it no matter what.

This is something that a lot of carmakers forget and they concentrate on niche markets and then when the car sales numbers come in they are amazed at how low they are...

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 am 

cosby wrote:
rob wrote:

This is something that a lot of carmakers forget and they concentrate on niche markets and then when the car sales numbers come in they are amazed at how low they are...

That is exactly the reason why I love Tesla Motors, because they took the approach of a technologist and they want to make the best product they can with as much efficacy as they can and that ALWAYS means superior product in every way possible.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:50 am 

Daniel wrote:

That is exactly the reason why I love Tesla Motors, because they took the approach of a technologist and they want to make the best product they can with as much efficacy as they can and that ALWAYS means superior product in every way possible.

Tesla is definitely going to make a dent in the car industry one way or the other, I just hope Tesla Motors makes the sales they need to keep the ball rolling.