Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fusion aims to knock Prius from its lofty ‘green’ perch
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:56 pm 

A new article for Fusion Energi Forum. It's about the race going on between Ford Fusion Energi and Prius Plug in.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-dr ... cmpid=rss1

Post subject: Re: Fusion aims to knock Prius from its lofty ‘green’ perch
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 pm 

I had read a lot of articles saying Prius was better than Fusion Energi. Now after joining the Fusion Energi forum and reading these new articles I think Fusion Energi is was better.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 am 

I think Prius is sitting on its laurels and will be overtrumped by Ford Fusion eventually, reason I say this because almost every person that owns a prius has told me that they are very unsatisfied with the car but they stick to him because of the gas emissions(which aren't even that good, M5 had a lower emission rate on a high speed track that prius on Top Gear)

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:58 pm 

carcrazy wrote:
I had read a lot of articles saying Prius was better than Fusion Energi. Now after joining the Fusion Energi forum and reading these new articles I think Fusion Energi is was better.

Yup and I personally think it's not even a contest...Prius on one hand is over-hyped and under-engineered and Fusion Energi on the other hand is going to be Fords flagship car with a huge upside.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:53 pm 

Daniel wrote:
carcrazy wrote:

Yup and I personally think it's not even a contest...Prius on one hand is over-hyped and under-engineered and Fusion Energi on the other hand is going to be Fords flagship car with a huge upside.

I agree. Prius is way over rated by some articles. Fusion Energi is way more efficient.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:32 am 

rob wrote:
Daniel wrote:
carcrazy wrote:

I agree. Prius is way over rated by some articles. Fusion Energi is way more efficient.

Plus the design where Fusion Energi is just head and shoulders above Prius

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:07 pm 

You guys are right. The more articles I'm reading in Fusion Energi Forum the more I'm getting that exactly how much better Fusion Energi is.