Ford Fusion Energi Forum

It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome to the Ford Fusion Energi Forum
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

This forum is part of a network of electric vehicle forums. This site is dedicated to discussion, questions, and press releases about the Ford Fusion Energi.

Take a minute to introduce yourself to the other members. Thanks for stopping by!

Post subject: Re: Welcome to the Ford Fusion Energi Forum
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 pm 

I am Rob. I am particularly interested abuot hybrid cars and trying to get to know all bout Ford fusion energi. I have got some questions about the car. Hope to know about the car, discuss and share with Ford fusion energi forum.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 pm 

I didn't see an introduction style thread so i figured I would say hello and greetings to all the other people here on the Fusion Energi Forum. I myself am quite happy to see such a quality care produced by Ford and think its about time we got on pace with the rest of the world and started making efficiency a very important part of car manufacturing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:06 am 

I am new to Fusion Energi Forum. I am really interested in electric cars. I have loads of question of which I am seeking answers. Would be great if anyone here can answer my queries. I'd love to share what I know about Ford Fusion Energi.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 am 

TheGrizz wrote:
I didn't see an introduction style thread so i figured I would say hello and greetings to all the other people here on the Fusion Energi Forum. I myself am quite happy to see such a quality care produced by Ford and think its about time we got on pace with the rest of the world and started making efficiency a very important part of car manufacturing.

Hi there! Welcome to Fusion Energi Forum. Nice to meet you and I completely agree with you. Its time cars are more energy efficient and green friendly. I think Ford Fusion Energi is a great step towards protecting the future.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:34 pm 

Hello,
I am new in this place. Actually my friend read one of the articles posted in Fusion Energi Forum and since I am interested in energy efficient cars, he suggested me to join. So here I am. Hope to talk a lot with you guys and share interesting things about Ford Fusion Energi.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:12 pm 

Hi Energi fans! Welcome to the Fusion Energi Forum!

I joined months ago, but recently got re-excited as Ford started promoting the Energi again. I'll be buying one, so I'll make a post in the buying section on this forum.

-Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:47 am 

Check in - I'm now part of the forum, I've been reading info for a while and love the resource this is. Thanks everybody!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 am 

bostonev wrote:
Check in - I'm now part of the forum, I've been reading info for a while and love the resource this is. Thanks everybody!

Hi and welcome to Ford Fusion Energi Forum. I hope you stay and I get to know your views of the car.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:32 pm 

I've been on the Ford Fusion Energi Forum for a couple days now, and just saw this thread. Hey everybody!